The primary goal of Killick Group is to achieve the highest standards of quality assurance / quality control in all business units, practices and operations without compromise. We strive to continually improve our corporate performance, while offering our customers a safe, cost effective and professional service.
Quality performance is the cornerstone of our corporate culture, and is considered a personal responsibility of all employees. To maintain quality performance of all business units, the following aims are pursued:
- To adhere to all Statutory, Regulatory and Customer requirements by delivering Supplier Quality Surveillance service (SQS) in a consistent and timely manner;
- To cultivate and maintain the commitment to continual improvement of our management systems and clearly communicate corporate goals and objectives to every employee;
- To establish corporate quality objectives and put in place a mechanism to provide regular review of the quality objectives;
- Promote a working environment where infrastructure, training and tools are provided so that all activities are carried out in a safe and efficient fashion;
- To furnish a system of policies, procedures and work instructions which are reviewed annually.
- To promote and foster a safety culture where employees and contractors are integral participants in the ongoing evolvement of our quality management and safety management systems.