Contract Admin - Redwater/Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada
Killick Group is a Global Company providing support services in the supply chain and quality field with a primary focus on the energy and mining sectors. Based in Canada (NL, NS & AB), United States (TX) and Italy (Cava Manara), Killick Group provides a variety of third-party inspection, project management and SQS related services to a global clientele.
Position: Contract Admin (Redwater / Fort Saskatchewan, AB)
Hours: 40 Hours per Week (Shift can be a 9/80 Cycle)
Job Function: To assist the Contracts Department as describe below
Reports to: Senior Procurement Manager
Qualifications / Skills
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in all phases of procurement and contracting in chemical, oil and gas, EPC or other industrial environment.
- Experience in process development and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to prioritize work and to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ideal candidate will have worked with SAP and SAP Ariba or another major enterprise system.
- Able to function in a demanding and fast paced working environment
- Possess well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Outgoing and optimistic
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of personality types
- Excellent organization skills
As a Contract Admin, responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
This position is ideal for candidates who reside in the Redwater and Fort Saskatchewan region of Alberta as Living Allowances or Travel Allowances will not be applicable for this position.
Only candidates who reside in the immediate region and can commute daily should apply.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send Resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org