Mechanical / Welding Inspector - Casper, Wyoming, USA
Mechanical / Welding Inspector – Casper, Wyoming
Job Type: Ad-hoc/Contract Inspectors
Job Status: Open - Sourcing
Location: Casper, Wyoming, USA
Duration: Call-Out Basis – As Required
General Third-Party Inspection Surveillance (TPI) at various manufacturing facilities in the Casper, Wyoming region. Surveillance activities carried out to specific project specifications requiring detailed report writing to document activities undertaken. Candidate will have to work closely with other inspection personnel, client representatives as well as QA/QC representatives with various suppliers.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Education: AWS CWI Certification Preferred,
API SIFE & API SIRE would be an asset
Experience: Minimum Five (5) Years industry related
Applicable Codes: AWS/ASME/NACE Endorsements Preferred
Discipline: Structural, Piping, Mechanical, Coatings
Compensation: Dependent on Experience and Qualifications
Personal vehicle usage will be required under an agreed rate per kilometer traveled.
Standard tools of the trade will be required:
- Applicable Welding Inspection Gauges and associated tools
- Laptop PC c/w MS office Package
- Mobile Phone
- Digital Camera
- Appropriate PPE
As this position will be contractual Call-Out / Ad-Hoc role, only Residents of the Casper, Wyoming region would be suited for the position as there will not be any travel, accommodations or per diems for this position. It is strictly a position for an individual who resides in the Casper, Wyoming region or has a permanent base of operations in Casper.
Candidate must Demonstrate the following:
- excellent organization skills;
- ability to maintain accurate and detailed records;
- ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of personality types;
- possess proficient technical writing skills;
- possess well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- be tenacious;
- ability to perform multi-tasks;
- capable of functioning in a demanding and fast-pace working environment;
- computer literate, proficient using the internet, e-mail, MS Word and Excel spreadsheets;
- full understanding of document control processes & procedures.
Successful candidate will need to provide evidence of the following:
- Vehicle Insurance Coverage
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Coverage
Please forward resume to email@example.com with the words Mechanical / Welding Inspector – Casper, Wyoming in the e-mail subject.