Project Management Services
With over 100 years of industry experience, Killick Group management has the capability to undertake a variety of project responsibilities. By leveraging our industry experience, clients are able to utilize team members to their fullest potential. With a strong focus on quality and safety, Killick ensures projects are managed in a safe and efficient manner while striving to increase the economic netback to our clients.
Some of the areas where Killick Group adds value:
- Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members and management.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
- Manage day-to-day supplier interaction including setting and managing expectations.
- Ensure that logistical roadblocks and delays are removed in the planning stage thereby improving client project rate of return.
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes and more importantly recommend possible solutions.
- Lead internal teams/task force groups.
- Review the status reports of team members and address issues as appropriate.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed and provide assistance in streamlining processes.