Senior and Intermediate Coordination Specialists
Killick Group employs both Senior and Intermediate SQS Coordinators who review inspector CVs and certifications, coordinate inspectors, review reports and give overall support to our field representatives. Our Coordinators are exposed to technical trainings to ensure each has the business and technical background to better assist the needs of our clients.
Killick Group is able to provide in-house senior quality specialists who can assist with the implementation associated with large scale complex projects. Our senior specialists can support project managers and client management in the execution and administration of all aspects of project deliverables. Our coordination specialists have direct experience managing quality programs. Killick personnel have the ability to assume responsibility and to communicate effectively with all aspects of the project team in an efficient and professional manner. We will assist with seeing project success while maintaining customer focus and looking after the fine details associated with our client's interests and investments.
Key services that can be provided:
- Research and recommend solutions to design document problems, including conflicts, interference and errors/omissions.
- Work closely with contractors and subcontractors to resolve quality issues at the beginning of the manufacturing lifecycle, thereby avoiding costly overruns and repairs later in the construction phase.
- Monitor work to ensure compliance with company standards, procedures, specifications, and codes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchase, Owner, etc.), track responses and advise client management team on current and project status.
- Assist with the research and preparation of field change requests to resolve design issues.
- Conduct Quality Assurance activities in accordance with instructions, inspection programs, and industry specifications.
- Attend Project Coordination and Owner/Contractor/Engineer meetings as required.